Tulsa rental properties
Owasso rental properties
Collinsville rental properties
Verdigris rental properties
Perhaps best known for open spaces and the musical Oklahoma, Tulsa and Northeastern Oklahoma also have deep Native American ties. Of course one can not exclude the oil rich lands that helped many of the areas residents and business owners make planty of money in the glory days.
However, Tulsa has also evolved into a mini metropolis of sorts with close to half million residents living in and around its demarcation. Having been listed as one of America’s Most Livable Communities, it has grown into a meca of beauty, educated populace, cultural diversity, artistic ties and pro-business policies. Now more than just our residents consider Tulsa and the surrounding araeas a fantastic place to live and work. This is a great place to raise a family and offers a wealth of options.
- Location: Northeast portion of Oklahoma along the Arkansas River.
- Population: 393,049, according to the 2000 Census
- Median resident age: 34.5
- Median household income: $35,402
- Median house sale price: $122,885
- Average annual rainfall: 39.2 inches
- Average annual snowfall: 9.1 inches
- Average annual temperature: 39.2 degrees Fahrenheit in January; 83 degrees in July.